Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
I will say that there are some outfits that I find so attractive in a girl

1) Cowgirl outfits such as this. Something about it is so attractive to me. Maybe it was because I grew up partially in the country and my mom/ grandma and such were really into horses and rodeos when younger so I had quite a bit of exposure to it
http://www.wgww.dk/images/Jakker-Frakker-Veste/RoperCowgirlRevival.gif
or
http://www.mtnsky.com/AtlasModules/Image/Images/149.jpg

something about ladies that know how to work and the fact I love western lifestyles

2) Women that wear jeans, nice sweater (the woven kind, not like the hoodie material), pony tail with a ball cap

3) Winter clothing for the most part

4) nice dresses (as in sunday gatherings/etc)

Now for things I hate

1) uggs
2) tank tops or spagetti tops
3) mini shorts
4) anything that is revealing actually

There you have it lol whats yours?

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I've always liked the sporty look. Which makes belaying more fun :3
Jeans+denim jacket+white shirt seem to do it for me too. Or it did when I was 16 and met my now girlfriend.

Don't like chav clothes. But that's agiven. I've got some cognitive association with burberry and being murdered.
Overalls too. Because if somebody around here is wearing them they usually smell like a stable.

Arcadie

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2008
well, i live very close to a beach so i'ma go with bikini..

Actually its kind of weird. i lived here all my life and seeing a girl in a bikini is nothing new at all. But when we have relatives down, you would think they in a stip club when they go to the beach they way they get excited.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Nothing hotter than a female hockey player buzzing around the ice with their ponytail hanging out of their helmet.

Oh sorry you said clothing not a secret fetich.

Never mind

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Oh my god, those cowgirl outfits are like my worst nightmare. HELL NO. <shudder>

I'm not overly picky but I don't like flashy guys and guys with flashy clothes and bling give me an instant sense of distrust. Clean and plain, please.

chilipie

macrumors 6502a
May 8, 2006
Englandshire
I'm not overly picky but I don't like flashy guys and guys with flashy clothes and bling give me an instant sense of distrust. Clean and plain, please.

alig.jpg

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
I find that over time as I get to know a girl, if I recognize that she has a certain "style" (I don't know how best to describe this... a particular type of clothing, if you will) that she looks good in and wears regularly, I seem to suddenly get doubly attracted to her. A sign that she knows what makes her look good, and is comfortable wearing it...?

I dunno, maybe that was a little too much information...

irmongoose

scotty96LSC

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I've always liked the sporty look. Which makes belaying more fun :3
Jeans+denim jacket+white shirt seem to do it for me too. Or it did when I was 16 and met my now girlfriend.
Yep, give me that form fitting jeans and plain white t-shirt any day on a woman.
The little black dress works for me too.

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
:eek: at the cowgirl outfit! but whatever you like, man. ;)

personally, i like a guy that is casual but in a clean way, if that makes sense. no totally sloppy dirty jeans or ill-fitting clothes. but some nice bootcut jeans with a nice distressed wash ("dad" jeans need not apply) and a fun t-shirt...WIN. also, a little bit of color is a good thing.

come to think of it*, i've dated the "preppy fraternity guy" with his button-ups and cargo pants, the "thift store shopper guy" who shopped only at the second-hand store t-shirt racks, "Mr. Goth" who wore head-to-toe black (except for his socks), and the "too tall for proper clothes" guy who continued to buy normal clothes even when they were all too short. i'm currently happy with Mr. "shirt and tie to work, then casual at home". RAWR. :D

*i'm not this shallow, i've actually never thought to categorize their styles of dress. stereotyping sucks, kids.

teflon

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2007
White dress shirt and dark blue jeans :D. Not baggy, but not too tight either. Men who wear too tight shirts to show off their muscles just look attention whorish and over compensating.

Duke, you're possibly the second guy I've ever met that doesn't like "anything revealing" :p.

EmperorDarius

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2009
Women with a Nurse outfit, or any other clothes which show a good part of the breast, especially if it's big. Otherwise, simple shirts which show the nipples....I'm gonna stop otherwise I'll...:cool:Too late.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Is this thread not for gay people :p

I've always liked the sporty

For me she was on par with Scary and way better than Posh, Ginger and Baby

spice-girls.gif

:D:D

Don't think there is anything in particular, depends on the person and the personaility and if a cohesive picutre is painted.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Duke, you're possibly the second guy I've ever met that doesn't like "anything revealing" :p.
Make me the third. I don't care for what it says about the person wearing it - it looks easy and cheap, I think. I prefer the wholesome look.

Clothes are important, and I'll tell ya I always turn my head when I see legs, midriffs, blah blah, but I wouldn't consider a relationship with someone who dressed like that. Actually I had this friend - and we hit it off great - but after seeing her go from regular clothes to skin-tight jeans and scoop-neck, tight tops any feelings I had for her in that way were gone..

A nice smile, pretty eyes, and thin build (shallow, I know) are thing you don't need revealing clothes to show off.

- I like pigtails for some reason. They're attractive.. in a way.
- Form-fitting fatigues with combat boots. Sounds weird, but it's not, really..
- ...?

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
A hat. I guess thats not really clothing though. Most guys look really cute in hats. Probably just jeans and a nice fitted sweater. I think I would be more picky that their clothes are clean and doesn't have holes in them. Even the wholes that are supposed to be on jeans, personally I think it looks ridiculous.

No1451

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2008
Ottawa, ON
"Mr. Goth" who wore head-to-toe black (except for his socks) [/SIZE]

Ahhh, thats my friend in a nutshell, I keep trying to tell him he would look better if he just put on some nice dark jeans and a nice shirt every once in a while, rather than ratty old black cargos and t-shirts.

Agree with the lack of revealing clothes, it just looks cheap and easy. I don't mind LOOKING mind you, I just don't do more than think "Nice rack" before moving on.

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
Make me the third. I don't care for what it says about the person wearing it - it looks easy and cheap, I think. I prefer the wholesome look.

Make me #4.

- I like pigtails for some reason. They're attractive.. in a way.

That makes two of us!

For some reason, glasses (different types depending on the facial structure of the woman) are a big plus, as are berets.

Kev052683

macrumors member
Apr 11, 2007
The color black - black shirts with jeans, black pants with a different colored shirt... matching black underwear...

God I miss my ex who wore black nonstop!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.