Apps CloudMagic

Ryxmd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 2, 2014
Anyone able to get CloudMagic notifications to the watch? I had notifications working but it somehow stopped and disappeared after I updated to iOS 8.3.

sam3020

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2007
Works fine for me. Awesome mail app. I have 8.3 and I get the notifications to my watch

Ryxmd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 2, 2014
Do you have the notification options for CloudMagic in the Apple Watch app?

southflguy

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2012
Question - I get notifications of new email messages and they pop up like any other notification. However - that notification only partially displays the message but it allows me to reply to it. But when I tap on the notification it does not take me to the full cloudmagic app on the watch where I can read the whole message and also reply from there. Am I missing something?

Works perfect for me

blairh

macrumors 68040
Dec 11, 2007
Question - I get notifications of new email messages and they pop up like any other notification. However - that notification only partially displays the message but it allows me to reply to it. But when I tap on the notification it does not take me to the full cloudmagic app on the watch where I can read the whole message and also reply from there. Am I missing something?
This is troubling. Can you provide me with an update whether this still is happening?

TreoRenegade

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2008
You guys should check out Spark. It's even better than Cloudmagic.
Tried Spark. Nice, but lacks personally needed features. CloudMagic has superb integration with ToDoist, which actually provides a first for me: genuine Inbox Zero, daily. Emails are converted to tasks with optional date when I review the email, so the latter can be archived without fear. CM gives me immediate notifications, complete with optional alerts tailored per mail account. Frankly, that one-two combo proved so intensely powerful that I actually walked away from OmniFocus, despite years of use. Thanks for the heads up though. I suspect some others may be perfectly satisfied with Spark.

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
You guys should check out Spark. It's even better than Cloudmagic.
Does Spark have alias support? It is the one thing keeping me from a full switch to CloudMagic. I love the app but email aliases are essential for me.

h00ligan

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2003
A hot desert
I can't get past the thought that cloudmagic et al are at best a huge data farming selling tons of personal Info and at worst are conceived and run by the government.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.