CloudMagic

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Ryxmd, May 6, 2015.

1. Ryxmd macrumors regular

Anyone able to get CloudMagic notifications to the watch? I had notifications working but it somehow stopped and disappeared after I updated to iOS 8.3.

2. sam3020 macrumors 6502a

sam3020

Works fine for me. Awesome mail app. I have 8.3 and I get the notifications to my watch

3. Ryxmd thread starter macrumors regular

Do you have the notification options for CloudMagic in the Apple Watch app?

4. superpopsss macrumors regular

5. southflguy macrumors regular

Question - I get notifications of new email messages and they pop up like any other notification. However - that notification only partially displays the message but it allows me to reply to it. But when I tap on the notification it does not take me to the full cloudmagic app on the watch where I can read the whole message and also reply from there. Am I missing something?

6. blairh macrumors 68030

blairh

This is troubling. Can you provide me with an update whether this still is happening?

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

You guys should check out Spark. It's even better than Cloudmagic.

8. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

Tried Spark. Nice, but lacks personally needed features. CloudMagic has superb integration with ToDoist, which actually provides a first for me: genuine Inbox Zero, daily. Emails are converted to tasks with optional date when I review the email, so the latter can be archived without fear. CM gives me immediate notifications, complete with optional alerts tailored per mail account. Frankly, that one-two combo proved so intensely powerful that I actually walked away from OmniFocus, despite years of use. Thanks for the heads up though. I suspect some others may be perfectly satisfied with Spark.

9. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

Does Spark have alias support? It is the one thing keeping me from a full switch to CloudMagic. I love the app but email aliases are essential for me.

10. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Not sure what sparks Apple Watch app is really good.

11. h00ligan macrumors 68030

I can't get past the thought that cloudmagic et al are at best a huge data farming selling tons of personal Info and at worst are conceived and run by the government.