Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
So Club Nintendo was available two times today. It was up, then down, then up, then back to the coming soon page where it is now. I managed to register and get 90 points. Each DS game was 30 points. I'm not sure about Wii games, but I'm assuming 30 or more. When Club Nintendo went back down, I went and grabbed all my registration papers from my Wii and DS boxes (just look for games with the Nintendo logo). I've got 30 papers right here, so I'll have enough for Game & Watch! :D

http://www.quicksnapper.com/Jack/image/rewards-club-nintendo

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Yay!!! The novelty quickly wears off.... trust us Europeans.

You get nearly 10,000 points saved up over the years and the only thing in the store available to buy are crappy plastic pencil tops or freely available elsewhere 'desktop wallpapers'....

Jim Royle (The Royle Family) said:
Nintendo my arse.....

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Yea, it's not a great service. It used to be snazzy before people picked it up. A while back you could have got some Zelda Collectors Disc for the GC that had Zelda I, II, OoT and Majora's Mask. That was the peak back in 2004. Now it's just cack.

The free gifts are quite nice though. When you register a game they give you free songs, free desktops and such.

yoppie

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2007
It's up now. I just converted my old Nintendo account to the new club. I'm getting ready to re-register my games now - wish it would have retained the information already on file.

ETA: Incorrect info up top. It actually does retain your old info. You don't have to re-register your old games.

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
It's pretty slow. I have a ton of cards right here but I can barely log in. Anyway... I'll have enough for Game & Watch DS. Should I grab it?

It's got a pretty big issue right now. It mostly doesn't accept my password, sometimes it works.

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
I'd love to check it out, but I want to login with my old My Nintendo login, and apparently I can't remember my username? I reset my password, but none of the usernames I would have possibly used work. Have they actually migrated all the old logins over?

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
I'd love to check it out, but I want to login with my old My Nintendo login, and apparently I can't remember my username? I reset my password, but none of the usernames I would have possibly used work. Have they actually migrated all the old logins over?

Create a new account with your old username. It'll be like "oh, you have mynintendo, blah blah blah". Also, the site is screwy and it's hard to log in anyway.

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
Create a new account with your old username. It'll be like "oh, you have mynintendo, blah blah blah". Also, the site is screwy and it's hard to log in anyway.
Ah gee. :eek: They didn't make they clear. I thought I was supposed to login with my old information. But I got it now. Look! They automagically added World of Goo to my games list. The surveys to earn coins are kind of annoying though.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Tried to move my old account over, but after i finish it tells me to log in,then tells me to move my account over again...hopefully the bugs get worked out soon

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
I finished entering everything and got 900 points. Here's a list of games that didn't give me points :mad:.

-Mario Hoops 3 on 3
-Warioware Touched
-Starfox Command
-Yoshi Touch & Go
-Meteos
-Battalion Wars Wii
-Excite Truck

I also ordered Game & Watch. Now I hope those platinum prizes this year are good :).

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
And I got Game & Watch! I played Green House for a long time and got 923 points (aka bugs killed). It was crazy :p.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.