ClubMac $300 off MBP's

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ARK, Nov 28, 2008.

1. ARK macrumors 6502

Has anybody bought off of ClubMac before? They are offering $300 off on MBP's. Their site looks similar to MacMall so I am assuming they are affiliated. If I have any problems with the machine I assume my best bet would be to take it to the nearest Apple Store..

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

Reseller ratings doesn't give a good picture of the company. They seem to be one of those companies that advertises way low prices, accepts your order, then calls you and says you need 'accessories' which are way overpriced and the total cost is way more than going to a normal dealer. Also their return policy is no returns or exchanges for any reason. I'd avoid them. Anytime the price looks too good to be true it's probably scam.

3. ARK thread starter macrumors 6502

But their price is only $50 less than MacMall's price and I've ordered from MacMall before as does the company I work for. MacMall has the same policy actually. No returns on Apple products - for warranty work contact Apple. I don't see how thats a scam. Actually ClubMac has been around since 1988.

4. old-wiz macrumors G3

Just because the site looks the same means nothing; it's beyond easy to copy look and feel of a website. Did you read the reviews on resellerratings.com? It's your money, not mine.