Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nargot

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2004
Australia
I did some photoshoppin today and this is my new original, if anyone can guess what the picture was originally i'll turn to religion :)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 338

wPod

macrumors 68000
Aug 19, 2003
Denver, CO

is that a hubble pic? ive had trouble finding any of a high enough resolution to use as a desktop. . . anyone know where i can find some high res hubble pics?

etoiles

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2002
Where the air is crisp
nargot said:
I did some photoshoppin today and this is my new original, if anyone can guess what the picture was originally i'll turn to religion :)

it is a guy squeezing two pepsi bottles into his eyes, looking for the promotional iTunes codes... of course, he is holding the bottles the wrong way around so it hurts. Am I Right ? Am I Right ? ;)

Giaguara

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2002
i'll clean the desktop tonite ...

the background pic is from largs .. scotland

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 266

kettle

macrumors 65816
nargot said:

Looks like some one photographed from above or someone lying down with their head nearest the camera, maybe with their arms behind their head for comfort?

Jedda

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2003
My April Desktop

My current desktop reflects my latest obsession.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 269

Ozi

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2004
Melbourne, Australia.
heres my latest, and a question.

A few of you guys have iTunes open when the screenshot is taken, and whilst iTunes is minimised, there is a little translucent window open showing which song is playing, artist etc. (like in sinbushar's screenie) How do you do this? In my screenshot I have the closet equivalent i can find...

My screenshot (100% quality, 546k)

thanks.

~ozi

Ozi

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2004
Melbourne, Australia.
w00t! I would know that bridge anywhere!

*puts hand over heart and breaks into song*

"Australians all let us rejoice, for we are young and free... with golden soils and wealth for toil.."

*stops singing, disgusted*

what a crap anthem we have! :D

musicpyrite

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Cape Cod
I'm not a ladie, but I'll still post my desktop.

Sorry the pic isn't very good quality, had to keep it under the 100K limit.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 265

JamesDPS

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2004
Irvine, CA
kettle said:
Looks like some one photographed from above or someone lying down with their head nearest the camera, maybe with their arms behind their head for comfort?

Yeah it's totally someone's legs and feet... from above, of course; good eye, kettle!

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
nargot said:

looks like four people. two on what seems to be a chair (beanbag?) and two posing behind. is that an album cover? looks like a familiar pose...

here's my current desktop:

april-desk.jpg

peace.

*oh ****! im not a girll... is ok to post my pic here?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.