Cnbc iPhone X interview/hands on

JD2015

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Thanks. A Nice video which compliments his article very nicely. Am started to get very excited about the phone now.

donster28

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2006
Great White North
that guy is a complete noob. he said absolutely nothing of interest. hes like the bernie sanders of Apple reviews. He has that grandpa "listen to me because I'm wise"
What else did you want to hear about from this guy? It’s obvious he cannot say anything more because, whether you like it or not, he is part of Apple’s marketing scheme. How else did he get the opportunity to take the phone home and do the very first review?

The interview is a quick run-and-gun and I think his points are spot on considering his situation. Nice little extra on the employee firing scenario.

Good catch OP! Thanks!

Last edited:

elvin_hu

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2016
Am I the only one who keeps wanting to click on that "X" in the video and get rid of the floating bar

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
that guy is a complete noob. he said absolutely nothing of interest. hes like the bernie sanders of Apple reviews. He has that grandpa "listen to me because I'm wise"
Im cackling!!! :D

He does have that “Look, Im old. Ive seen everything twice.” attitude about him.

Last edited: