Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jarland

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2006
I half expected them to jump on it like the iPhone antenna. Truth is its hard to tell if it's an issue. Apple is the only corporation I know of that has a cult of haters who would flood the Internet with false reports.

spiderman0616

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
In a couple more days I imagine CR will come out with a recommend for the new iPad. Then what will everyone do?

drb1992

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2011
Not that I didn't know the heat issue was a non issue, but it is nice to see a big news website using some common sense.

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2011
I dub thee, Sir ToasterNot :p

It's 10 degrees, it's closer to piss-warm so I see that as almost having a "human" touch.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Apple is BIG.

When you're that big, and well known (even to those who have no interest in electronics), you have a big target on your back. Anything becomes fodder for scandal.

Even my sister, who has yet to figure out how to turn on the power on her made-for-old-people-cell phone, reads about Apple and tells me about this problem of "people getting burned by their iPad".

I isn't balanced or fair, but everything Apple is BIG.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.