CNETs Top 10 Terrible Tech Products...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by idesign245, Nov 21, 2007.

1. ryannel2003 macrumors 68000

ryannel2003

Ok I don't want to get flamed for this, but I'm using Vista Home Basic right now and it's not THAT bad. I mean it's no Tiger or Leopard, but I'm not pulling my hair out with issues. I haven't had any ongoing problems, and it seems much more stable than XP ever was.

And that damn puck mouse :mad: I found the old one I had with my Bondi iMac the other day. I threw it away. :D

2. hartwork macrumors member

I remember the Tamagotchi. We were obsessed back in the 90s and they caused a hell of a problem in the playground and in the classroom.
    I remember telling my dad that I wanted one of these because it came with a watch (I wanted a watch at the time) and it came packaged as a toy! Bonus!

Notes went home to parents, kids got beat up, kids failed in class cause they were constantly running to the toilet to check their Tamagotchi's without having it confiscated.

3. mahashel macrumors 6502

mahashel

Wow.. The Atari Jaguar is #7. I have one of those in a closet somewhere. The one game I had for it (Alien vs Predator) is probably worth $.50 or something now. (I painfully recall paying stupid amounts of money for that system)

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I had problems with Vista. It just ran so terribly compared to XP. Nothing "new" in that system warranted the performance cut.

Pfft to the Sinclair C5. My dad had one of those (or another C-) and said it was right fun to just baz around on. Sold it for a fortune not to long ago.

Tamagotchi, heh. A couple of years ago on holiday, me and Caroline bought 2 of them for the sheer sake of it. I gave up on mine after 5 minutes.

5. Axl Rose macrumors regular