COD 4 patch is out...

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by chadrob30, Feb 29, 2008.

1. chadrob30 macrumors 6502

chadrob30

2. spoon man macrumors 6502a

spoon man

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

4. chadrob30 thread starter macrumors 6502

chadrob30

I've played all of those maps on Domination since launch. Not sure what they are referring to here. Notice they misspelled "available", lol.

5. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I haven't had a chance to test it out, but I heard that you get new killcams like for airstrikes and claymores, and also the servers will reassign a new host when the host leaves a game so it doesn't end it for everyone else. Thank god for that last one.

6. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

I'm going to thank the lord for this one too, it was the most annoying thing getting kicked from games when the host left.

Addition of Host Migration

* If Host of lobby leaves, all players will be deposited back to the lobby where next best host will be selected before new game restarts. Players will no longer be kicked out of game entirely.

7. chadrob30 thread starter macrumors 6502

chadrob30

It sounds like a good feature, thankfully I haven't seen it in action yet. As for the killcams, man they are hilarious. The other day I got killed by a 'nade. On the killcam the dude threw it and had it cooked off, it hit me right in the mouth and KABLAM!!!!! Good stuff. :D