COD 4 plays mirrored and upside down?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JHNguyen, Oct 11, 2008.

1. JHNguyen macrumors member

Hey,
    I bought a copy of COD 4 from the apple store. The actual mac version of the game..

I'm running it on an MBP and I've been told it will work fine on Tiger. But when I installed it and try to play the game, everything is upside down and mirrored.

Is their a fix to this?

2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

3. andrewdale macrumors 6502a

Umm...

Get an external mouse and keyboard and strap your MBP to the ceiling and play into a mirror? That's about all I can think of. :)

4. JHNguyen thread starter macrumors member

I did, but a review on amazon.com had a review of a guy in the same situation as me. He bought Leopard just to play COD 4, but it didn't run for him. He tried it on his Tiger partition, and it worked fine. I was just checking to see if anyone had experimented with this. Didn't want to waste my money on Leopard just for a game.. especially if it didn't even work.

With that being said, IF anyone is in this situation.. it works fine on Tiger. Turn AA on in the graphics options.

BUT, it doesn't work too well with the 1st generation MBPs. Though, I'm picky since I used to play the xbox 360 version which ran flawlessly.

If anyone's interested in it. I'll sell it for $40 w/ the serial. Everything works, I had just downloaded it usings Aspyr's Game Agent service. I also have 100% ebay feedback. PM me.