COD MOD 2 Stimulus Pack?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iMJustAGuy, May 3, 2010.

1. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Does anyone know what time the Stimulus pack (map pack) comes out for PS3? I know they said May 4th, and it's midnight. When can we expect it?

Also, we can make this a discussion about it! Are you excited about it and how do you like it? Personally I think it's cheap they are porting 2 of the 5 new maps over. I don't mind the $15 price tag if it was all new maps but c'mon... that's crazy. Salvage looks awesome.

2. theluker69 macrumors newbie

agreed about the rip off thing. 15 sounds fair for more maps but they sure dont give you many. And considering that every new map for bad company 2 is free i mean cmon. You should just stop playin cod and play bad company 2 lol. I used to cod it up a lot tho and it is a good game. Once you play BC2 cod seems weak IMHO. If you want my ps3 tag its theluker69 if you have BC2 already I play that mostly. But getting back on track Im going to buy the maps here soon too. I do miss quick scoping the intervention and the UMPs dominance haha. I dont however miss getting a 20 kill streak ruined by a pansy camper

3. iMJustAGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Yeah, I have BC2. I just don't like the 4 person to a squad thing... and the maps are just so huge I always feel like I'm playing myself... They should at least let you talk to the people in the other squad as well. But I love how the environment is destructible.

Back to COD: They did a patch update and now it says Maps NOW available in the PSN store but they are not... :(

4. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Absolutely. All those who are buying it are basically telling Activision they can get away with it.

£11 for a couple of new maps.
    Valve recently released a whole campaign and major update to L4D2 for free. TF2 also celebrated its 100th free update recently which has included new weapons, new maps, new game modes, short videos, new music, new achievements for a game that costs £13.

Activision are disgusting.

6. theluker69 macrumors newbie

I never really had a problem with the 4 to a squad thing. Are you playing squad deathmatch? Try rush its the best game mode. Your on a team with like 4 squads of 4 people. Conquest is alright. Im just trying to let ya know ha cuz its a good game if you just get used to it. Its not like MW2 where you can go all lone wolf. Its about helping the team. Its not driven soley by how many kill you get and thats what I like.