Cod4 extreme stutter with online play

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by arnout, Nov 18, 2009.

1. arnout macrumors newbie

Hello,

I've recently updated Modern Warfare to the lastest version, something like 1.7549 , the latest anyway.

Now I've got a problem with online play, when I join a server and I'm playing for like a minute or so I get this extreme stutter where I'm not able to do anything. All settings are turned down to the lowest so thats not the problem, I've got a 30mbit internet connection so thats also not the problem (tried wired and wireless) . And also, this problem doesnt occur in single player?

The stutters stays untill I leave the game, when back in the menu everything works fine again.

Its really annoying because I cannot find much on google

PS

I've got a mid 2009 macbook pro 13,3'' with the 2,26 ghz Intel and 1 gb of ram, and enough free space on my hdd. I've played singleplayer with much higher settings so thats really not the problem

Does anyone have an solution ?

2. Jason Beck macrumors 68000

Jason Beck

More ram or a better connection.
    I'd do both personally.
    1GB of ram? You can do better than that! : ) Get another gig of ram
    and call me in the morning, just like the doctor says!

3. arnout thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I forgot that this macbook had 2 gb stock :p, so 2gb it is :p . I could buy another 2 gb, but that couldnt really be the issue, because singeplayer works fine, and that is pretty intensive with all the explosions etc

Anyone didnt counter this problem ?