COD5 compatibility and zombies. :)

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Boostin, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Boostin macrumors member

Hey there, got a couple questions on the COD series. First, do mac and PC players play together in the same game? Not sure if i need to make it simpler but like if i play on a mac can by buddy play on his windows pc and can we play together? dont mean to be insulting, just trying to make sure i ask what im trying to ask? lol. Also, is their the zombie mode in COD5 on Mac, the one on 360/PS3 where you fight endless zombies, can u do that on the Comp version. Thanks for any help guys.
    EDIT 1: just realized they dont even make COD5 for mac..... : ( god i hate windows people.

2. Rodus macrumors 6502a

Rodus

No they don't but you can run CoD5 fine under Bootcamp and play against others that way.

3. jakeguy99 macrumors regular

jakeguy99

First of all you can play any call of duty game (expect CoD 5) on mac and/or PC and be able to play online cross plat form.
    In simple terms you can be on a mac and play against a PC online with no problems, just make sure you are both updated. So you can have mac version of call of duty 4 on OSX and play with your buddy on his vista or XP

-->so dont listen to the previous post

CoD5 is not out for mac, but it will work through bootcamp with no problem as long as your computer can run the game.

4. Rodus macrumors 6502a

Rodus

^^erm yeah, thats exactly what I said so why not listen to my post?

5. seb-opp macrumors 6502

TBH your post was unclear, I misunderstood it too

6. StealthRider macrumors 65816

StealthRider

That's actually not at all what you said. But whatever.

7. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait