COD5 Ranking for PS3

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by krayziekray, Sep 6, 2009.

1. krayziekray macrumors 6502

Just want to start off by saying, please do not comment on this post if all you want to say is ... don't cheat, cheating is bad or rank up the proper way. Please, just don't bother.

If you want to rank up quickly there is a method that people refer to as "Ranking". How it works is a group of 12 people (friend party), start a Domination match and take turns in capturing "Flag B".
    During this game, no one is suppose to use any weapons, or kill anyone, just simply capture the flag, move out of the room ... wait for the opposing team to capture, and then re-captureing the flag. Each time the team captures the flag, you obtain 15points, and by the end of the match you should have between 3000 to 4000 XP points each.

I have successfully managed to get to level 54 on the online ranking without using this method, but would really like to get into prestige mode (even at rank 1 ... i don't care), before Modern Warfare 2, but don't play frequently enough to see this happen (maybe once a week).

Does anyone do this?

:apple: KrayzieKray :apple:

2. blocpartier macrumors newbie

i think cheating is really pathetic. it also makes me angry seeing you at a level you dont deserve when i reached level 65 10th prestige without cheating once. Earn it the right way!

3. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

If you get a legit group I'll help you out. I don't care for my level though...But yeah hit me up alexwithad is my ps3 name.