Mac Code question

Shenlong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Could someone tell me how to translate this please? It looks like this…
CWS
Z\öxú§∫@\€≤-⁄∏ªªªªªª{ó∆]Ǫ[∞'@ ∏ªªª;$∏C∞Gˆ=ÁÏ}ÆÏ˚˛˚-´ªgUçµ∫ʨQ≥™€e†‰ƒ‡I4\‡è :Õ˘’%•I=ÏlÌù˘fl> ë[∫∏8≥∞∏ªª3ªs0Éú,Xÿ¯¯¯XXŸYÿŸôfi4òú=Ì]å=òÏù)»ÖIˇ@ê4s6u≤rp±Ÿì˛˛llru"'ˇ¨áù√ø`ÌùôçÅ 3fSêãá± 3+Àoú7%~ '3cêì&d+,ˆ[ãT⁄÷ÿŸíTBÉìT’ dnÊϸv

yeah…..thanks :eek:

foidulus

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2007
Could someone tell me how to translate this please? It looks like this…
CWS
Z\öxú§∫@\€≤-⁄∏ªªªªªª{ó∆]Ǫ[∞'@ ∏ªªª;$∏C∞Gˆ=ÁÏ}ÆÏ˚˛˚-´ªgUçµ∫ʨQ≥™€e†‰ƒ‡I4\‡è :Õ˘’%•I=ÏlÌù˘fl> ë[∫∏8≥∞∏ªª3ªs0Éú,Xÿ¯¯¯XXŸYÿŸôfi4òú=Ì]å=òÏù)»ÖIˇ@ê4s6u≤rp±Ÿì˛˛llru"'ˇ¨áù√ø`ÌùôçÅ 3fSêãá± 3+Àoú7%~ '3cêì&d+,ˆ[ãT⁄÷ÿŸíTBÉìT’ dnÊϸv

yeah…..thanks :eek:
Your printer is misconfigured?

Shenlong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Your printer is misconfigured?
Well no its code for a game and im just trying to translate it….I know someone on here has seen this before for a flash game you downloaded. And you open it with flash?

jiminaus

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
Sydney
According to this it has the magic numbers of a zlib-compressed Flash SWF file. To try giving the file a .swf extension.

Mac_Max

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2004
Do you mean disassemble it into source code? If it is a flash applet you might be able to find a Flash disassembler. Do realize if this is copyrighted code you can get in trouble for using the source you get from it.

Shenlong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Do you mean disassemble it into source code? If it is a flash applet you might be able to find a Flash disassembler. Do realize if this is copyrighted code you can get in trouble for using the source you get from it.
Ok yes. I just want to be able to read it and understand it. Cause I have no clue what it is...

Shenlong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
:lol:
What is this if it is really coding then pleas let come back and suggest us
Ok….theres an swf game file…and I opened it in TextEdit…
And it came out all like that but way more. And I was just wondering is it some kind of coded text?

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.