Coffee Bean Wifi. iPad won't connect.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gucciipad, Jun 27, 2010.

1. gucciipad macrumors member

Has anybody taKen there iPad to to coffee bean and used there wifi? I just took my itouch and my iPad to coffee bean to do a little experiment. Itouch connects just fine and perfect. iPad no connection at all. It says cannot connect to server.

2. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

Restart the iPad and see what happens. I've had laptops do the same thing in airports for no apparent reason.

3. tiquetloisir555 macrumors newbie

Ipad2 wont connect

I've been using the wifi at coffee bean for the last 2 weeks and is now not accepting connection....Yes i have the code, but it won't even come up to register because it says it I doesn't have connection even though i go into settings and find coffee bean and turn it on...i went to Apple and they did a diagnostic on my Ipad and said everything is fine. Does anyone know why this is happening? thx

4. matt90036 macrumors regular

I have similar problem with my iPad as well, depending where I go. The issue escelates when I have to connect to places that might have older generation wireless technology.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I sometimes have problems connecting in places where an, I agree to TOS page appears before they allow use. I've found that they don't always push out the page. I launch Safari and the page appears.

6. skinuca macrumors member

skinuca

take a look at the iPad's IP address, is it a 169. one while at the coffee bean?

7. tiquetloisir555 macrumors newbie

Ipad2 hotspot connection

Thanks guys...my IP addess was not 169, but just before I checked my IP address, by luck, I went to settings and then Safari and cleared cookies. As I tapped on my IP address while on that screen page, my connection went through! I'm pretty sure it was the clearing of cookies that made it connect...hope this helps someone with the same problem down the road.
    Thanks again for some of your ideas!