Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

we can swim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2014
hey guys, so to get any signal/wifi bar themes to work i had to go in ifile and delete some sort of file called like com.apple.userUI or something. i made a backup of it somewhere in ifile but idk what i called it but i know i had the original name in it. anybody know what that name would be? or do i even need it. i was thinking just in case ill put that file on my computer.

also the coffee cup in the top left, where can i find this? im not sure if its a signal/wifi winterboard theme or a zepplin addon.

2yzg3y9.jpg

and how about these wifi/signal/battery bars?
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1345/ldoh.jpg

thanks in advance if you can answer any of my 3 questions.

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Not sure about the Wi-Fi and signal bars, but the battery that you're asking about looks like one of the themes that are in Alkaline.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
hey guys, so to get any signal/wifi bar themes to work i had to go in ifile and delete some sort of file called like com.apple.userUI or something. i made a backup of it somewhere in ifile but idk what i called it but i know i had the original name in it. anybody know what that name would be? or do i even need it. i was thinking just in case ill put that file on my computer.

also the coffee cup in the top left, where can i find this? im not sure if its a signal/wifi winterboard theme or a zepplin addon.

and how about these wifi/signal/battery bars?
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1345/ldoh.jpg

thanks in advance if you can answer any of my 3 questions.

You don't need it. It automatically makes a new one based on current settings if the existing one is missing

Looks like the coffee might be a zeppelin add-on

The signal, wifi, and battery bars look like it can be from a winterboard theme

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.