Coinbase Exchange App Now Supports Bitcoin Cash Transactions

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Tapiture macrumors 6502a

What’s happened today is proving that I was right to be skeptical. It’s incredibly volatile and risky and experiences huge ups and downs without any explanation. The USD certainly doesn’t experience that. If this is considered “groundbreaking technology” then its a sad day for our future.

2. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

Look back on the chart for BTC, you will see this exact same movement last year, as well as earlier this year. The “experts” were spewing “bitcoin will go to $0!!!!!!”, more FUD...it obviously didn’t. This happens in any market such as stocks, commodities, and forex. It’s healthy, and it’s normal. It’s a classic pump and dump by the CME to get the weakholders to chicken out so that strongholders can get more. In my personal opinion, a lot of people are pulling out to purchase Christmas gifts.

Mark my words, by next Friday it will be far higher than it is now. In January, forget about it, it’ll be paving the way for all time highs. Then eventually, history will repeat itself and it will drop, and the experts will weigh in again saying everything will drop to $0. As for myself, I’ll be buying more today at this stellar discount.

3. Tapiture macrumors 6502a

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-south-korea-bitcoin-heist-2017-12

It’s also become the currency of North Korea. They collected ransoms from WannaCry with BitCoin and they stole some 17% of BitCoin on the Youbit exchange. I have no confidence in BitCoin. It seems extremely vulnerable to theft and exploitation. I advise you to diversify your assets — putting all of your money into one account is always a bad idea, even more so with such a volatile investment.

4. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

I look forward to what the investigation shows. For what it’s worth, I don’t have any bitcoin. I have all altcoins, and not a single one of them is on an exchange.

5. Kmazher macrumors newbie

Guys Litebit.eu exchange is Scam stayaway from robbing new crypto enthusit
    22nd Dec 2017 9pm, buying Kraken BCH 1: €2,314
    selling to Kraken BCH 1: €2,290
    Differ between buying & selling Kraken BCH 1: €24
    22nd Dec 2017 buying from litebit BCH 1: €2,445
    selling to litebit BCH one: €2,200
    Differ between buying & selling litebit BCH 1:€245

6. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

But without a "legit" trustworthy app/exchange like Coinbase to support it, the new cryptos could have a hard time making a breakthrough (which will skyrocket their value). I do hope that Coinbase does support Ripple and EOS in the very near future. But who knows….