Coke reward points

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SDLSteve, Aug 23, 2008.

1. SDLSteve macrumors 6502

How many do you have? How long have you been entering codes?

2. adk macrumors 68000

adk

I stole a stack of 10-point cards from my workplace. I had 500-some points, and I order a free 12-pack coupon as often as they allow me to.

3. SDLSteve thread starter macrumors 6502

Stole? I'm hoping you just mean took from your office. Was talking with one of my friends who is a coke rep and he was called to a store to pick up a crate of 12 packs that had had the tabs taken off the cases from the loading dock. He called the manager to look at the cameras and they were able to arrest the guy who did it. Here I'm thinking , the guy just stole lets say 1000 points that have a redemption value of maybe $50 on the coke website and is now in jail.

4. tresbien macrumors regular

tresbien

my mom has enough of those to get a free blockbuster rental everyday for an entire year. She drinks alot of diet coke.

5. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I bought 4 12 packs of Coke products yesterday and just decided to start collecting the points, so I only have 40 at current.

Does anyone know if the 24 packs of Coke have the codes? My employer has a Coke machine in the waiting room and they sell a TON of Coke products, most of which are delivered in the 24 pack cases.

6. SDLSteve thread starter macrumors 6502

The 24 packs also have codes worth 20 points. The costco/bjs/sam's club packs of 32 are worth 32.