Collecting iPhone 4 Bumpers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kthnxshwn, Jul 13, 2010.

1. kthnxshwn macrumors regular

I understand that some fo you are finding other cases for your iPhone and getting rid of whatever bumper you had bought. I am currently working on a self-inspired goal to collect every color bumper without buying but by trade of some sort. I bought my white bumper and traded my old Griffin Reveal for a black one which should be here soon.

If anyone is interested in a trade with me, or doesn't care and will send it out for free; let me know.

2. coasterider macrumors regular

3. kthnxshwn thread starter macrumors regular

I can build you a lego house. I live in an apartment too, so I have no house for the trade :(

4. VTAb182 macrumors regular

Wouldn't you have to sell the white bumper and then trade something for a different one in order to complete your goal?

5. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

6. Googlyhead macrumors 6502

I'd love to get the set. In fact, I probably will eventually. :cool:
    Dependent on if I find any others as nice as the Apple versions, I'm intending to have a range of iPhone 'clothes'.

I'm presuming you're also only interested in Apple ones? If not, I might later pass on my temporary one(s), but not the Apples, sorry! :D

7. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Get the element vapor as the king of your bumpers.

8. kthnxshwn thread starter macrumors regular

I already have vapors on preorder for me and the GF, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up on this goal.

9. Dsking85 macrumors member

you can spend $200 on aluminum cases but want people to be charitable and send you free bumpers?

10. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

lol

i'll second that and say me too

11. VTAb182 macrumors regular

If you had read the original post, or at least what's in bold, he says that he wants to trade people. That's different than getting sent them for free.

12. Colella16 macrumors newbie

I have a black bumper I'll let go pretty easily...what other cases do you have that you can trade?

13. Dsking85 macrumors member

and if you had read the original post you would have noticed the free part at the bottom. thanks.