Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

j0ebeer

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
Hello all iPhone users. I am taking a marketing research class and have choosen the iPhone as my topic. What I need is simple data from users that can take 2 minutes and fill out a survey for me. The survey is located at

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=21leva6yhp9x1tv438952

and I truly appreciate the help. There is no personal information collected nor do you need to provide an email address. Just answer a few questions.

Thanks in advance.
Joe

anmoldagreat

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2008
seattle
me and my gf just filled it out but i think we had to lie on a few
we are both 19 and there is not category for people that young
plus both of us are students and do not make close to 30k even.

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
Done but I agree with a previous poster that you should have included an age range for under 20 and under $30,000 a year income for those that may have needed it.

earnjam

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2007
North Carolina
This survey needs more options. What about people who don't have an iPhone?

He said "Hello all iPhone users", so I assume he meant that the survey was just for people who have iPhones.

j0ebeer, I think you need to add another choice for the questions about being locked into AT&T. I personally don't mind having to use AT&T, but I don't think I fit the "I don't know" answer. That sounds more like you're not sure what being locked or unlocked means. Maybe a "don't care" or "don't mind"?

Anyway, I filled out the survey. Good luck with the class. Sounds like it isn't too bad if you get to survey people about the iphone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.