Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sneakz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anything (an app or online) that allows you to input every possible class that a student would need to take and put it within a schedule to ensure that you would have to go to school as few days a week as possible. I'm trying to do it with pen an paper but I keep running into timetable conflicts. I'm certain that there is a combination that would work, just haven't found it yet.

Any thoughts?

eric/

Sep 19, 2011
Ohio, United States
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anything (an app or online) that allows you to input every possible class that a student would need to take and put it within a schedule to ensure that you would have to go to school as few days a week as possible. I'm trying to do it with pen an paper but I keep running into timetable conflicts. I'm certain that there is a combination that would work, just haven't found it yet.

Any thoughts?

Thoughts:

You don't need this. It's pretty easy to just sit down and figure it out. Look at the classes you can take, then find the times they are available, then work out the schedule you want.

easy peasy.

Sneakz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for your help guys. Pen and paper kinda worked it out for me. I'm certain there are more combinations but it'll take tremendous amounts of effort to figure them out.

lewis82

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2009
Totalitarian Republic of Northlandia
I'm studying computer engineering, and since we are not a lot (about 60 persons in my year) there is only one class for each course, except math and other common courses. It literally took 5 minutes to make mine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.