College Schedule Maker

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sneakz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anything (an app or online) that allows you to input every possible class that a student would need to take and put it within a schedule to ensure that you would have to go to school as few days a week as possible. I'm trying to do it with pen an paper but I keep running into timetable conflicts. I'm certain that there is a combination that would work, just haven't found it yet.

Any thoughts?

2. eric/ Guest

eric/

Thoughts:

You don't need this. It's pretty easy to just sit down and figure it out. Look at the classes you can take, then find the times they are available, then work out the schedule you want.

easy peasy.

3. Sideonecincy macrumors 6502

http://www.sealandserpent.org/schedgen/schedulegenerator.php

Obviously it would be nicer if the university allowed you to select a course and it would pick the most convenient time for you, but the link above is simple to use. I agree with the post above though, you are probably taking at most 6-7 classes, so it can't be that hard to do with a pen and paper (or text edit)

4. Sneakz thread starter macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Thanks for your help guys. Pen and paper kinda worked it out for me. I'm certain there are more combinations but it'll take tremendous amounts of effort to figure them out.

5. lewis82 macrumors 68000

lewis82

I'm studying computer engineering, and since we are not a lot (about 60 persons in my year) there is only one class for each course, except math and other common courses. It literally took 5 minutes to make mine.