Colloquy Question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by EtienneP, Oct 12, 2007.

1. EtienneP macrumors member

I'm wondering if anyone has the same problem as me while using Colloquy on their Touch. I can't seem to see what I'm typing. I have black writing on a black background. Is this a compatibility issue? Futhermore, it seems like Colloquy doesn't have an auto-correct feature while typing either which is kind of a bummer especially when I can't see what I'm typing.

Let me know how Colloquy works on your touch!

2. LavaWitch macrumors newbie

I can't get ANY of the IRC clients to work fully. My ipod is behaving strangely. The jailbreak went ok, and the iphone apps and games I installed work fine. Apollo works great.

BUT, I cant ssh into my ipod any longer. It connects, but then after I type any 3 characters, the connection is closed. I also tried using the terminal and vt-100 that installed with the installer to change the password directly from the ipod and those also closed after 3 characters.

I can't figure this out :confused:

3. IpodFanatic macrumors newbie

:confused::confused:heyy not to ask the dumb question but im getting my ipod touch soon...what us colloguy iv heard of it but im not sure what it is...thx in advance for your answer:):)

4. hecks macrumors regular

You need to install the SMS.app (from iPhone) since Colloquy uses the textbox control from that. Don't worry about installing it on the Touch, it won't affect anything else and its icon won't show.