iPhone Color banners and color dialer

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Eclipse538, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Eclipse538, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013

Eclipse538 macrumors regular

Can you guys help me find whAt im looking for?

I am looking for a tweak to make my ios banners appear black & and a tweak/winterboard theme to make my dialer black.

I have a stock looking ios6 that is themed black for the almost entirely (keyboard, alerts, uitables) but no banners or dialer

Themes/tweaks i have found that are incompatable - colorbanner(tweak) black dialer(theme) - i may try them once more but from experience the black dialer theme really made my iphone unstable and i dont think i could even install the color banner -

if you have links to tutorials/threads explaining how to change either of these through file systems would be cool too

Thanks for the help!

2. Eclipse538 thread starter macrumors regular

Bump? Does any theme maker have any suggestions for me?

Help please :)

3. fisherking, Mar 4, 2013

fisherking macrumors 601

fisherking

there are a couple (i think the Ayecon theme has one). i modded an older one, here (4S, so you might have to play with the files a bit)

EDIT: improved dialer with ALPHABET added, 4 posts below...

Attached Files:

4. Eclipse538, Mar 4, 2013

Eclipse538 thread starter macrumors regular

i used funbox and the stock files and my mad photoshop skillz (advertising and marketing graphic design degree) to make my own.. its pretty SWEET!

I might even upload it as a theme to BigBoss!

Attached Files:

5. fisherking macrumors 601

fisherking

upload it! looks great...

6. Eclipse538, Mar 4, 2013

Eclipse538 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I will just have to pack it into a Theme folder, I have made it only for 3gs so far (as thats what i have)

I also found a tweak called VEXILLUM that can modify the banner color! as well as the cydia tweak FlagPaint. I am trying flagpaint as we speak as Vexillum doesnt work on ios 6 i guess

Edit - FLAGPAINT is not what it says it is, its a cheesemo rip off (99cents so whatever)

only tweak left to modify is callbar, i want the drop down bar to be BLACK!

EDIT: does anyone know the location of the Notification center Banners .png's? I would like to hard edit these files so i can free up some memory

7. fisherking macrumors 601

fisherking

inspired by what u did, i added the alphabetical entries to the phone pad, so...new upload, here...

Attached Files: