color mix (space grey with sport bands)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sahilpatel12, Mar 24, 2015.

?

What to get?

1. Space Grey with Green Band

15.2%
  2. Space Grey with Blue Band

6.5%
  3. Space Grey with black Band

69.6%
  4. Silver with Blue Band

4.3%
  5. Silver with Green Band

8.7%
  1. sahilpatel12, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015

sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

blackwityellow.JPG
    ssa.JPG
    bluewithbalc.JPG

i have all 3 sport bands in favorite menu for apple preorder but im still not sure what to get. I like both of them but again since i have own black color watches it does have little edge on my choice but again what do you guys think?
    so im really liking black sport with blue or yellow bands. I do like different combo with it but again it does also look nice with black band.

so what do you think guys, like it or not? or should i just buy normal silver with blue or green bands?

2. co.ag.2005 macrumors 65816

co.ag.2005

I like all of these colors with the space grey sport. I'm ordering the black and green bands day 1. May get a blue one down the road. Black for wearing to work, out on the town, etc. and the brighter colors for workouts, out on vacation, etc. :)

3. JohnApples macrumors 65816

Hmm the blue doesn't look too bad, although I wish it was just a bit darker.

Though, doesn't the Space Grey watch ONLY come with the black band? You'd get that one automatically so your decision really would be between the blue and green.

4. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

it would be partially correct, but im searching for trading partner if my friends or someone i know getting apple watch and if they do get silver with blue or green and wanted a black band i can simply trade it off without paying 49 plus tax or find on craglist or something to even trade out for just bands :) :rolleyes: just a thought...

5. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

I'm ordering a 42mm aluminum sport. I can get any of these bands and trade for your black. Cause I want a black without spending $49.

6. sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

in consideration ;) i can tell you exactly on april 10-11th so i can visit my local apple store and see if they let me or they can just change a band on black case with a green or blue and see how it looks on my hand.
    edit: yes im also getting 42mm sport

7. Time Less macrumors 6502

Time Less

8. betabeta macrumors 6502a

9. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

Awesome, keep us posted on what they say. So your final configuration would be 42 mm sport space gray with a color band correct? That's what you're leaning towards right now.

10. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

Black is great with the space grey (obviously), but the blue looks good too.

11. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i'm still on the fence about about white sports band with space grey

Attached Files:

12. sahilpatel12, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015

sahilpatel12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

yes it would be preordering that with my account but also preodering another one more likely green with my dad's account. so i can go in apple store on monday and see if they let me swap bands on space grey with green or blue bands. if it turns out awesome ill cancel my dad's order or if i liked silver better than ill cancel my space grey.

but again owning black watches have huge advantage to me rather than a silver one. gives little stealth appeal.:rolleyes::D

13. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

those shoes are hideous

14. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

To me the space gray with these colored bands doesn't look nice at all. I don't event like the white with it. Maybe if Apple created darker colored bands in the future but I still think black looks best.

15. brig2221 macrumors 6502

I actually really like the look, and I never would have thought I would. Thanks for posting! I may have to get a second (white) band.