Color profiles (help the unlucky ones!)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by flipster, Jun 27, 2011.

1. flipster macrumors 6502a

Due to the fact that apple has 0 quality control now a days, do color profiles exist for jailbroken devices?

I ask this because this is my third iPhone replacement and it STILL has a yellow display. Is there anyway that someone could calibrate a color profile to make the screen appear that blue, vivid bright display that people are lucky to have? Thanks :)

2. flipster thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Against
    The
    Rules

There is no color calibration tool. I'd bet if you stop comparing your iPhone to every one else's you would stop seeing a "problem." Enjoy it! :)

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

^1+ what he said on all counts. Bumping bad, OCD bad.

5. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Try not to bump; if someone didn't respond to your thread, they didn't for a reason. Either there were more important threads at the time or the topic was absurd. Regardless, just try and deal with your screen. As long as you don't compare it to other devices with cooler screens, you should get used to it quickly!

And for the record, OCD has nothing to do with the screens. :p It is intrusive, repetitive thoughts followed by compulsions that (sometimes can) have nothing to do with the thoughts. ie: Unplugging all of your appliances and repeatedly checking to make sure they're unplugged because you fear your house will burn down. :D