Colored Bumpers Available in Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jason S., Jun 28, 2010.

1. Jason S. macrumors 6502a

Now that the colored bumpers are making their ways to those who ordered online, does anyone know if Apple Stores will start getting some stock of their own in for walk-in customers?

2. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

You'll have to ask. I've been calling mine everyday and they still havent gotten any. I'm probably just going to order one.

3. Jason S. thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just went to the Apple Store at South Hills Village mall. It's quite a long drive from me, so I took a risk. Went there to return an iPhone 4 Dock in hopes of exchanging for a Bumper (even black at least) but the woman helping me said there were none in stock.

Was just getting ready to walk out the store when I randomly decided to play around with an iPad for a few minutes. I heard a kid ask another girl if they had any iPhone bumpers, and she said they might have some in back... So I walked towards them and of course, a guy comes out with a cart full of Bumpers -- black, white, and blue. "No green, huh?" I said, we laughed and he was just as bummed out about it as I was. But they had white, which was my second choice, so I lucked out. I'm happy with it. :)

4. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

The reason why eBay sellers are gouging people for colored bumpers right now is because they aren't available anywhere but the Apple online store.

Hopefully they'll start showing up in the brick/mortar Apple stores here in a week or three, and then maybe all those eBay gougers will go away.

I ordered a pink one online on Jun 15th, and it didn't arrive until three days ago.

5. hockey17 macrumors regular

just went into my apple store. picked up a white. they had black, white, and blue

6. KC2 macrumors regular

Same exact situation for me.

This was at Lenox Square in Atlanta, GA - around 3:30.

7. aneftp macrumors 68040

Same here. Altamonte springs Florida store got white blue and black. All the white were gone when I got there at 3pm today. They had 3-4 blue. I picked up a blue and black bumper.

8. Jason S. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before the stores start getting the other colors. As soon as the dude brought out the cart, myself and at least two others were already checking out what they had. TONS of black, of course, I saw at the most 8 or 10 white and about 5 blue.

Still want that lime green though! :D

9. Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Keystone (Indianapolis) had blue ones left in stock as of around 6:00 tonight. Guess I was too late for white. Really looking for a white or orange one. :(

10. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

i just came back from the apple store in peabody,MA (i posted a thread about it) they had white, blue and black bumpers.

11. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

i'm waiting for orange. the apple store i called said next week? but they got blue, white and black today. I returned my Black bumper, you should have seen how many returns they had. 3 boxes full of bumpers (black) that are all going back

12. skinticket macrumors newbie

lol, i got there at 2:00pm today and they had maybe 3 blues and a ton of black. i would've been SO tempted to get the white one if they had it, but black it was. loving it so far. i'm thinking of going back to the mall to get the invisibleshield thing for $30 installed.

13. digiphantom macrumors regular

The Boston Boylston store had black and blue bumpers.

14. fk51785 macrumors regular

Aventura store in Miami has none. Not even black.