Colorsync folder missing?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by NStocks, Jul 16, 2010.

1. NStocks macrumors 65816

Hi,

I've being having problems with color profiles and printer drivers so I decided to just format my HD and reinstall SL from the provided disks. I had another look at how to fix the profile so that they appear in applications (paper types etc.) but my colorsync folder appears to be missing.

I have a colorsync folder in system libary, but not in my user name library (see below)

Here's a link to what Epson gave me, pointing me to move the profiles to Mac HD/Users\Library\ColorSync\Profiles. This folder is not there.

How can I get the folder 'back', or do I need to re-format ?

Thank You

Attached Files:

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

You could create one. Btw, I have the folder there, but it contains only one subfolder (Profiles) and no files.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. NStocks thread starter macrumors 65816

could you show me the contents of your folder? Does it just include Printer profiles only?

Thank you

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

I already did. See the triangle in front of the name of the folder? It points down, meaning the contents of the folder would be visible, if there were any. Also the folder size of the Profile folder is zero KB, the ColorSync folder is 8KB, as it stores the Profile folder.

I don't have any printers installed though.

[​IMG]