Colorware iPhone--should I sell for 3G upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by billyripkin, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. billyripkin macrumors 6502

    billyripkin

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Location:
    Chicago
    #1
    So I am looking for some opinions. I put up my Colorware iPhone on eBay last week for 7 days in preps for the release of the new model. I was hoping for all the great new features that had been rumored but was a bit let down by the now revealed specs and new pricing options. I still want the new phone but my question is would you sell your custom painted iPhone for the newer model knowing that you waited several weeks for delivery and that it is unlike any other phone? Just looking for some thoughts on what I should do. My auction ends in a couple days and I know it won't sell so maybe I should just take it down.:confused:

    Link below of phone

    http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2008/02/07/smoke-white-and-midnight-blue-colorware-iphone/
     
  2. skye12 macrumors 65816

    skye12

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2006
    Location:
    Austin, Tx
    #2
    I'd keep yours unless you use the browser A LOT. Wait another 9 mos, year
    for the next upgrade. And your data plan is $10 a month cheaper.
     
  3. ~*allison*~ macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2008
    Location:
    Somewhere You've Never Heard Of, NJ
    #3
    I agree. Yours looks nice. I'd keep it, and save yourself the cash (I mean, you've already forked over quite a bit for your current version). There's always something new and better coming out. Unless, of course, money is no object to you, then go for it. Get the new one when it comes out. ;)
     
  4. billyripkin thread starter macrumors 6502

    billyripkin

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Location:
    Chicago
    #4
    Thanks. Money is NOT no object. It took me 3 months to pull the trigger on buying the Colorware phone because of the price. That's why I am torn on buying the new model.
     

Share This Page