Colour of Menu Bar

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AppleCrisp, Mar 6, 2008.

1. AppleCrisp macrumors member

Hi,Ive just been wondering this,,, is the menu bar at the top of the iPod touch supposed to be yellowish? Is this a normal thing with the iPod screens? Also the numbers on the keypad have a yellowish hue, especially the lower ones, and when visiting the Apple webapps website, for example, where it shows a preview of the app in a model touch, the shadow beneath it is yellow whereas on my Mac there isn't a colour.

Is this a cause for concern or just a normal occurrence?
    Thanks!

2. delude macrumors 6502

Well, after having a quick look there is no yellow on the shadow on the web apps page, and I'm quite sure there isn't a tint on the menu bar. Unless you look maybe at the middle of the bar and try to look for a tint, it may seem very slightly, but I don't think I would even call it yellow. Its just the gradient of the colours.

To conclude...lol, there is no obvious yellow tints on my iPod.

3. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

4. AppleCrisp thread starter macrumors member

so your menu bars are basically the same colour as in this is image for example? Untitled.jpg do you think its worth returning it for this? because when the screens supposed to be white-ish anywhere it always appears sort of yellow

5. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

That doesn't look yellow to me. I think mine looks pretty much the same.

6. AppleCrisp thread starter macrumors member

oh i know thats a picture of what it looks like on apples site,,, i dont know how to take a screen capture of mine though but its pretty yellow compared to that