Coloured Macbook Pro's?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by N808AN, Apr 20, 2015.

1. N808AN macrumors newbie

Hi all,

First post and please excuse this if it's already been discussed but should we expect the introduction of coloured Macbook Pro's the same as the Macbook next release? Granted it does seem like a popular addition to the Macbook line and people seem to like it.

Man I couldn't resist a Space Gray Macbook Pro. :D

2. lachero23 macrumors member

That should come with the external change. I'm also waiting for it. Still sticking to my early 2011 MBP 15". By the way, what screen size are you gonna get when it comes out?

3. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

There is a massive difference

lots of speculation but as of this time no one has any idea if this is a possibility or not.

Maybe with the next redesign, but I consider that more likely with canonlake in 2017 than with skylake in 2016.

edit excuse the title that was accidental and means nothing....

4. snaky69 macrumors 603

Nobody on here works for Apple and is in the know. Apart from waiting and seeing, there isn't much we can do but speculate, just like you.

5. N808AN thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for the replies everyone, hopefully they do introduce the new colours in this next model.

As for which model I will get; I will most likely go for the 15' with the fastest processor and ram, current MBP was a test after switching to Mac so I only got the base 13'. Especially since I'm dealing with photos, I want the 15' much more now I've seen others use it. And of course Space Gray ;)