Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
I'm looking for one of those complementry colour sliding things (can't remember what they are called). just so I can match up some colours.

I can remember going to a Macrumors page with this information but I can't find it so sorry for a repost (I'm having one of "those" weeks).....

dogbone

macrumors 68020
I'm looking for something more like http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html if that helps.

For some reason that post reminds me of the Ronnie Barker sketch where he's reading the news and says a suspect was wearing a coat very similiar to this one here, (holds up brown coat), except that it was a different colour and style. It was more like this coat here, (holds up a tartan Gannex), in fact this *is* the coat.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
For some reason that post reminds me of the Ronnie Barker sketch where he's reading the news and says a suspect was wearing a coat very similiar to this one here, (holds up brown coat), except that it was a different colour and style. It was more like this coat here, (holds up a tartan Gannex), in fact this *is* the coat.

LOL.... well I did say that I'm having one of those days.

EDIT: Plus my Flash 9 player wasn't working properly, it was only displaying half the stuff on the Adobe web site.

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
It's the 1971 Kenmore appliance collection! I'm frightened.
Picture 1.png
I like playing with the nubbins.
Don't we all, don't we all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.