com.apple.accessoryd.plist in iOS5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DeftwillP, Apr 29, 2012.

1. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

My 4s somehow got moisture in the dock I guess since the indicator is tripped and I'm now having issues playing music out loud on it. If I turn the iPod on and let it play, the music will randomly cut off until I notice that the airplay settings have changed it to be dock connector even though its not plugged in.

I never dock my phone to play music; I only use airplay or the phones speaker. I was going to delete this plist but it's nowhere to be found in iOS5.

Any suggestions?:confused:

2. DeftwillP thread starter macrumors 6502

3. DeftwillP thread starter macrumors 6502

Just realized that plugging in headphones doesn't bypass the dock mode either. It's looking like I'll be heading to the apple store.:(

Knowing my luck, I can almost guarantee I won't have any leniency shown toward me for getting a new phone while meanwhile, someone is bragging about being on their 10th exchange 4s free of charge.

4. alzoo macrumors newbie

same issue

Hi

I am now facing the same issue on a 4S IOS 5.0.1

I gave my dock connector a good clean and took a look at the water indicator as you mentioned in a previous post.. i looks red however I don't know if it was due to water (seriously doubt it) or I scratched it while cleaning it.

couple of question for you, how did you end up going with getting it fixed? is this problem really caused by the tripped water indicator..? or does this mean its more a hardware fault on the dock connector? I restored a backup from a week ago and the problem reoccurs so its not software.

my issue happens at random like even while listen to music.. or not doing much.. I can reset by docking it, but it won't stay like that for long and will randomly go back to thinking its docked.. grrr...

anyway any more info you can give me on the issue is much appreciated.

Alzoo