Combine Resources to take down APPLE Inventory!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by IpadMania, Mar 16, 2012.

1. IpadMania macrumors regular

We have to hit this inventory hard so I can buy the yacht I was looking at early this year. I can't do it alone, teamwork people!

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

If you're an investor in Apple your money is more sound in the stock market than it will be in a boat. As a former boat owner I know.

3. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Yes. The two happiest days in a boat owner's life is the day they get their new boat...

... and the day they get rid of it. I've only experienced the first one.... :eek:

4. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

I agree with the happiness statement. Cost of cleaning and maintenance are insane now. Not to mention docking.

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I loved having my sail boat. It was the most amazing feeling being out on the water and the best sleep I've ever gotten was in the middle of the ocean where I'd drop anchor and just shut my eyes. Annual maintenance, barnacle scraping every couple of weeks, the fee for having to pull him out of the water to do his annual belly painting, slip fees at Dana Point and fixing issues with my outboard are things I don't miss. It's a costly hobby and if money were no object I would love to have another boat. But now I have a new pit to toss my money in and that is my house. :D

6. IpadMania thread starter macrumors regular

I have no desire to buy a yacht. Using it as a point of reference in regards to the kinds of racks on racks i was looking to generate.

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Oh, ok. Next time add a smiley or something. That will clue us in.

Because as of now, you will only make enough to RENT an inflatable dinghy for about 15 minutes... :D

8. IpadMania thread starter macrumors regular

True Story ;)