Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
Hi - sorry if I've missed the answer to this in another thread...couldn't find anything with a search...

I'm looking for a case in which I can carry my iPad and the bluetooth keyboard - preferably one which will allow me to keep the iPad in its Apple case, and will protect the keyboard and stop it from switching on in the case.

I like the incase travel case, but that isn't sold in the UK (apart from on eBay or other online retailers) and you can't fit the iPad in whilst it's in the Apple case. It's a quite a big ask, but has anyone found a solution to this? Even if it's not an official iPad case, but something that works?

I don't often carry the keyboard - only when I'm away for a few days for work and need to do heavy doc editing in the evenings in my hotel, so would like to be able to keep the iPad in the Apple case.

Thanks for your help :)

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
Hi - sorry if I've missed the answer to this in another thread...couldn't find anything with a search...

I'm looking for a case in which I can carry my iPad and the bluetooth keyboard - preferably one which will allow me to keep the iPad in its Apple case, and will protect the keyboard and stop it from switching on in the case.

I like the incase travel case, but that isn't sold in the UK (apart from on eBay or other online retailers) and you can't fit the iPad in whilst it's in the Apple case. It's a quite a big ask, but has anyone found a solution to this? Even if it's not an official iPad case, but something that works?

I don't often carry the keyboard - only when I'm away for a few days for work and need to do heavy doc editing in the evenings in my hotel, so would like to be able to keep the iPad in the Apple case.

Thanks for your help :)

Are you looking for a case or a bag?

If a bag, look at the MAN PURSE thread for ideas.

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2010
A case that I can throw into my handbag.... Will check out the other thread too though - thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.