Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Streetarson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
RESERVE your IPhone 4 now they put the reservation list back up at 12am... I just Reserved 2 Iphones at a very busy store

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Really? I see the pre-order option, but can't go far enough to tell if it's really reserve.

Post your confirmation e-mail.

Streetarson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Your reservation is confirmed.

Thanks for reserving your iPhone. You'll receive a confirmation email shortly. When you stop into the Apple Retail Store, we'll get you activated fast at our iPhone Activation Zone. Then we'll set up your iPhone to make calls, browse the web, and receive personal email right on the spot.
When: Thursday, June 24
Where: Boca Raton, Boca Raton
What: IPHONE 4 BLACK 16GB-USA
$199.00

What to bring
You must bring the following with you when you visit the store:

* A valid, government-issued ID
* A debit or credit card
* Your Social Security number

MobileMe Box

Try MobileMe, free. It's on us.
Sign up for a free trial of MobileMe now and your contacts, email and calendars will appear on your new phone before you walk out of the store.

This is what I got on their site I double checked the APPLE STORE app and My reservation shows for June 24 2010. I just did this at 12:40AM

Here is what i did:

STORE > Iphone > PREORDER 16GB > REPLACE EXISTING PHONE ON ACCOUNT WITH NEW ONE>
ENTERED information select store and gave me June 24th

WardC

macrumors 68030
Oct 17, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
This is what it says when I try to buy an iPhone and I get to the screen after the eligibility check goes through:

iphonenores.jpg

Echthros

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2010
Yeah he ended up getting my hopes up as well. What a shame that it didn't work out for the rest of us, though.

Oh well, back to the early morning lines!

Streetarson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Yeah he ended up getting my hopes up as well. What a shame that it didn't work out for the rest of us, though.

Oh well, back to the early morning lines!

SORRY GUYS!!!

I was trying to help didn't mean to get your hopes up. At 1130 it said none available. At 1240 it went through for two Iphones Guess i got lucky but saw someone else got through too so at least it helped 1 or two people out.

Echthros

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2010
SORRY GUYS!!!

I was trying to help didn't mean to get your hopes up. At 1130 it said none available. At 1240 it went through for two Iphones Guess i got lucky but saw someone else got through too so at least it helped 1 or two people out.
Haha, it's no big deal. I guess I sorta' needed that 5-minute adrenaline rush of trying to pull a reservation out of thin air.

Have fun with your new iPhones, though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.