Comic Readers for OS X

MKCustodial

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2014
Hello, all.

I recently bought a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display, and I need a new comic reader. Up until now, I used ComicBookLover, but it's screwing up all the colors and page sizes.
I'm a translator, and I use the reader for work. I need a reader that allows me to resize the window so I can open it side by side with Word, and I also need the ability to create lists so I can schedule all my work load. I've tried several free programs, but none of them seem to do what CBL does, and I have no issues with getting a paid software. Do you guys have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

aaronvan

Suspended
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Hello, all.

I recently bought a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display, and I need a new comic reader. Up until now, I used ComicBookLover, but it's screwing up all the colors and page sizes.
I'm a translator, and I use the reader for work. I need a reader that allows me to resize the window so I can open it side by side with Word, and I also need the ability to create lists so I can schedule all my work load. I've tried several free programs, but none of them seem to do what CBL does, and I have no issues with getting a paid software. Do you guys have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
DrawnStrips Reader works fine for me.