Coming From Android To My First Iphone [64GB 4s] Couple ?'s.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HeyGreggie, Oct 8, 2011.

1. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Couple of questions regarding my experience to come.

1. Will I be able to use Google Music AND/or Spotify? [I store 20,000 songs on there, which is good for on the go, and might save a ******** of space on my phone]
    2. What's the nest navigation app to use or better yet, where's a thread discussing the best new apps?
    3. Are there any daily iphone blogs discussing newly updated apps, etc [I.E. Droid-life, androidcentral]?
    4. I've seen some peoples dockbar have five apps instead of four, how is this possible?
    5. Is there an app that allows us to watch megavideo movies, or tv shows on a stream [TV Stream, Movie Stream] for long roadtrips?
    6. I'd like to install the "Black'UPS theme I've seen on Deviantart by Jackietran, how do I go about this?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but for now that should be enough. Thank you if you can help..

2. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Yes, Spotify. There's also iTunes Match.

Not sure. I just use the Maps app. There are numerous from the big players, such as Garmin.

Check MacRumor's sister site AppShopper.

I could be wrong but I believe this involves jailbreaking.

I don't watch much video on my iPhone but there are many that stream movies and tv shows (e.g. Hulu, Netflix)

Don't know anything about this. Someone else for this one?

3. iSIILENT macrumors regular

4. Europa13, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011

Europa13 macrumors 6502

Mapquest (free), Navigon (paid), Crackle (free movies and TV), you'll have to jailbreak for Five Icon Dock, Infinidock and BlackUPS.