Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
1-bf-social-cover.png
Hi everyone!

I am happy to inform you on Black Friday Super Deal by Eltima Software. Ten our top products for $5 each in one single bundle!

- SyncMate
- Elmedia Player
- PhotoBulk
- Folx
- Commander One PRO Pack
- FlexiHub
- Typeeto
- Uplet
- CloudMounter
- Flash Decompiler Trillix

All this with 90% OFF! Enjoy!

http://mac.eltima.com/deals/

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
c1-crack.jpg
Commander One 1.7 has been released today! Don't forget to upgrade!

This update brings:

Added:
  • support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your Dropbox account).
  • support for Amazon S3 buckets in the following regions: US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London).
  • the Hungarian, Polish and Ukrainian localizations.

Improved:
  • handling of Google Drive accounts (support for the new API).
  • connection/detection of iOS devices on macOS 10.12.
  • fetching of files on remote servers when viewing/editing them.
  • the built-in file viewer now remembers the viewing mode last used (text, hex, etc.) and the position and dimensions of its window.
Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Been tuned since my first post in this thread September 3rd 2015 ;)
Improvements and new features of Commander One are based on an amount of users' feedbacks. The more feedbacks we have concerning the same issue the more priority this issue has for our developers. The same applies to iCloud Drive support. Please, email your suggestion at support@eltima.com and keep in touch.
[doublepost=1488372584][/doublepost]The minor update has released today! v1.7.1.2297 has lots of minor fixes and improvements. Don't forget to upgrade! http://mac.eltima.com/file-manager.html

Last edited:

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Commander One v1.7.2.2317 has been released today!

This minor update brings:

Improved: file/directory list display speed on all types of disks.
Fixed: lagging when connecting to some SFTP servers.
A lot of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).

Don't forget to upgrade!

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Still not possible to mount iCloud Drive?
Support for iCloud and other cloud services will be available in the upcoming versions. Constantly coming up with new ideas for our file manager in order to add new handy features and support for more connections.

b0fh666

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2012
south
I don't care about icloud drives (call me old school) but a sidebar would be lovely, is that on roadmap?

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
I don't care about icloud drives (call me old school) but a sidebar would be lovely, is that on roadmap?
Hi, thank you for the suggestion. If we get enough requests for the same feature, be sure, that it will be implemented in the future versions of our file manager.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.