Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Golemgamer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2013
I bought COH on the Mac app store. Does anyone know where if at all I can find the map editor to download for the Mac version of Company of Heroes? I found custom maps to download online, but I can not seem to find out where to put them so I can play them. They are .sga Can someone help with this?

Also. Can I make groups like the PC version? I have tried all kind of combinations of cmd+#, cntrl+#, etc, to no avail. It seems that Mac versions of games are sometimes lacking in simple features that the original games have.

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
It seems that Mac versions of games are sometimes lacking in simple features that the original games have.

Not really, Mac versions sometimes don't have a level editor (as this is a separate application in most cases and would take as much time as the game to port!)

All the grouping should work fine, I'd have a look for the Mac Manual or contact the companies support to ask for one.

As for installing maps/mods just place them in the same place as you do on the PC, so look for some manual mod install instructions on Windows and do the same on the Mac. Usually it's fairly simple.

Edwin

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.