Company records unavailable ATM

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by moonman239, Dec 16, 2011.

1. moonman239 macrumors 68000

From my post on iFans.com: (I got banned and the mod didn't say why, so I posted it under a new account. That account got banned as well because I have now registered multiple accounts. But the Community Manager - who I PM'd - has not yet lifted the ban on the former account.)

I have registered a corporation for the iOS Developer program. However, all the documents Apple might ask for are in the hands of a co-owner who is currently out of town. So I have no access to the records until next week.

If I explain that to them, I hope they will take something else (e.g verification on the company's Facebook page or that person's contact information, maybe even the other co-owner's photo ID.)

Can anyone who has gone through a similar situation tell me how likely they are to just approve the application?

2. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Not likely at all. Apple requires specific information and documents and bits of those pieces of information to match. If you don't give them what they want, you get delayed until you do. They're not very flexible in this process.

3. moonman239 thread starter macrumors 68000

That's what I heard. Oh, well.