Comparable Product: Kensington LiquidAUX

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by radioman10, Sep 26, 2012.

1. radioman10 macrumors member

Does anyone know of a comparable product to the Kensington LiquidAUX?

http://www.kensington.com/kensington/en/au/p/1409/33429/liquidaux™-for-iphone-and-ipod.aspx

I'm particularly looking for a solution that will charge my iPhone 5 using the USB to Lightning cable while carrying the music to the AUX jack.

I have a Kensington LiquidAUX that I could use with an adapter, but I wish there was a device similar that I could just plug the USB to Lightning cable into along with a minijack to minijack cable and plug the other end into the AUX port. Make sense?

Thanks.

2. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

There is nothing like this yet. In fact, there is little in the way of lightning accessories.

3. radioman10 thread starter macrumors member

Are you aware of a product that I could plug into the car cigarette lighter thing that has a socket for a USB and a minijack cable?

Thanks.

4. lsh macrumors 6502

I'm hoping Kensington makes this for the new cable. I found it to be the best way to listen to iPhone in my car.

5. radioman10 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I agree. You can't beat charging while listening to music through the AUX port!

6. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I'm still waiting for the place that installed my car stereo's iPod/iPhone hard-wired adapter to get word about new cable availability. They're waiting for word from the manufacturer.

And I can't even find a lightning-to-30 pin adapter to use in the meantime. *sigh* I do dearly miss being able to charge and listen to my iPhone through the car stereo.

7. radioman10 thread starter macrumors member

Anyone know of any products that have been released in the past few months that is comparable to the Kensington LiquidAUX?

8. Hutchball macrumors newbie

*bump*..!

I hope they release a version with lightning connector