Compatibility Question!?? please help!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by portuglish08, Jan 23, 2008.

1. portuglish08 macrumors member

Ok, so I am looking to buy a new camera, but for the operation requirements, it doesn't list leopard- but this:

Operating System Compatibility
    Microsoft® 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home and Professional, and Vista; Macintosh® OS 9.1/9.2/OS X (10.1-10.4)

Would this work still on a computer with leopard or no? Thanks for your help, sorry if it is a stupid question!

2. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

3. McGiord, Jan 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

It's a Mac you are dealing with, no problem at all, in worst case scenario using a card reader will allow you to import any picture and video taken with your camera via iPhoto or your Camera Software.
    I have an HP all-in-one that has card reader ports, it's connected via ethernet to my Airport Extreme and it works pretty good, no more USB cables to import my pictures or having my camera unavailable when doing it.
    ________
    Driver Monitoring System

4. eddietr macrumors 6502a

What kind of camera? And are you planning to use this camera with Aperture or iPhoto?

Or iMovie if you're talking about a video camera?

5. portuglish08 thread starter macrumors member

It is the Red Cyber-shot® T200. I plan on using it for like photos and maybe some quick videos of trips/friends on vacations and such.

6. eddietr macrumors 6502a

Well certainly no problem if you intend to use iPhoto or iMovie or Aperture or any Apple software with it.

And you probably won't even have a problem using the camera provided software either.

7. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007