Compatible USB Data Sync Charger Cable for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by newhope123, Apr 27, 2012.

1. newhope123 macrumors newbie

my old iPhone 4s charger was broken yesterday, and now when i take out it to call my boyfriend, it shows in low power, and when i use my iPod charger to charge the 4s, no response... that's really terrible... so i wonder if there arecompatible USB Data Sync Charger Cable for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod? how much of them? thank you very much!

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

ebay has a ton cheap just check seller reviews.

3. daemonite macrumors member

just bring the factory cable/charger in with your iphone 4s to an apple store, they will replace it free!

4. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

Wow they really do that? I had no idea!

But here is the scoop with on charge sync cable for iDevices, if you're looking for a genuine Apple cable, the only option is the $20 one you order directly from Apple, everyone else that claims to have a genuine Apple part is either lying or confused.

I found this out while looking for a supplier for cables for our store and cutting open different samples from our suppliers and my own original cable that came with my 4S to test and see what the difference was.

We found out even with OEM cables there were different quality grades. We eventually just settled for the best quality ones we could get with the same build quality and electrical wiring as the original Apple ones. Who knew so much can go into a simple USB cable right!

5. ihonda macrumors 68000

i just got 20 sync cables for $13 shipped from ebay. even if the cables only last 1 month each its still better then buying an overpriced $20 apple cable..