Compilation for email and messages ?

Sean006

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 23, 2008
am i missing something....

AW4 there is no compilation for email or messages ?

i use these daily for a quick press to my messages and email how is this not an option ?

any help let me know

thanks

Sean006

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 23, 2008
even the infograph modular too... before that's how i had it set up...modular face...thats strange.

Reactions: Smoovejayy

wineandcarbs

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2008
This is the dumbest “decision” (oversight)
For me, Infograph faces are not usable until both Messages and Mail complications are available.
I completely agree. Why Apple would make complications for commonly used stock apps unusable on the new watch faces is beyond me. Ridiculous.

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
Mail and Messages are available in the Modular face but not in the Infograph Modular

I was wondering the same thing when I first started using my new watch but were able to find them

alecc131

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2013
I filed a radar to report this as a bug. I will update all of you when Apple updates it. I suggest all of you file radars thru bug reporter.

Reactions: tromboneaholic

profets

macrumors 601
Mar 18, 2009
It seems like with the two new Infograph faces that all the complications are new. Maybe newer in size, or in resolution, or something. Of course some are different in shape completely and show more info - the curved ones on the corner of Infograph.

What’s odd though is that there’s a mix of old and new ones. And can only use new ones on the new watch faces. Surprised simple ones for built in first party apps weren’t updated.

ickle1999

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2018
Totally agree with Profets post above but the infograph watch face has 3 standard size circles in the middle so surly lots more ‘bigger’ footprint complications could have fitted in them like messenger, email, etc.

Ickle

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.