Compilation of Rumors

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wall123, Feb 3, 2009.

1. wall123 macrumors newbie

I just want to make sure I have the jist of all the rumors.
    it seems that there will be updated imacs and mac minis in march with minidisplay port and nvidia chipsets
    then in June, there will be updates of the mac pro, cinema displays and final cut and logic and possible new iphone

also, would it make sense if apple released a 2tb time capsule and had prices like this
    2 tb for 500
    1 tb for 300
    no more 500gb

comments?

2. macJC50640 macrumors regular

I don't think they'll totally drop the 500gb because not all people need a whol tb of storage. I sure don't!:p A 2tb is possible though...

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I don't know about Final Cut Studio and Logic Studio updates happening at all, but that would be very nice.

And you have your list down pat. Except the Time Capsule updates. We really have no way of knowing anything about them. :rolleyes:

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Personally, I'm hoping the Mac Pro's update comes later than June. I want to see Tallest Skil's head explode. :D

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Personally, I want it at 518 days on the DOT. :D

Been saying "update every 518 days" for about a year now, so it'd be nice to go back and say, "See?! I was right!" in all those threads.

Oh, wait, that'd just be bumping... :rolleyes:

Later than June? Whatever. It doesn't make any difference to me at this point. It's been so long that I don't even care about the waiting anymore...

YES I DO. I TOTALLY DO. APPLE, PLEASE ANNOUNCE THIS FRICKING THING ALREADY.