Complain to Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Espo, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Espo macrumors 6502

I know we all have many problems with our iPhones, ranging from MMS to 3G issues. But, does anyone make their complaints through the Apple site? I am not sure if Apple actually reads the comments, they say they do but who knows.

Im sure it would be better for us if we used our energy to complain directly to Apple, so we know they get our point of view.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

There is no MMS problem. The iPhone doesn't have it and if they haven't done it by now, it will never happen. Get over it.

In answer to your question, yes, many do send feedback to Apple. And Apple does monitor the Apple related forums, any smart business monitors forums in their industry.

3. wronski macrumors 6502

I don't have any 3G issues either; in fact nothing to complain about. But yeah, you can send them feedback if you want.

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There is no MMS. That's your first issue right there. As has been said, get over it.

5. Espo thread starter macrumors 6502

actually I don't have an issue with MMS or 3G, and this isn't a thread to complain about them, but to direct these issues to Apple. Instead of complaining here, I am trying to tell people to complain to Apple instead. But thanks for jumping down my throat right away.

6. wronski macrumors 6502

At least post the link then.

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

you're welcome. ;)

8. PredatoryWasp86 macrumors member

not a bad point.
    i usually don't report errors unless it's a product i know isn't being used by very many people
    otherwise i just assume thousands of people have already registered their complaints

i'm pretty sure he knows there's no mms, you guys are so cool, you got him good...:rolleyes:

9. PredatoryWasp86 macrumors member

wow TS pretty original reply

10. wronski macrumors 6502

Why double post to needlessly criticize someone's reply?

11. PredatoryWasp86 macrumors member

i don't know
    i thought about it for a little bit, then decided i would do it, then did it
    seemed like the right thing at the time...
    sorry dood :eek::rolleyes:

12. theevilone macrumors member

Apple does not care they are making tons of money, So fifty people complain Apple is laughing all the way too the bank. Like in my case Apple has to put up a front about me disrespecting Att and refusing to pay an inflated bill and for going too tmobile but I buy Itunes stuff so they really do not care about Att.

13. wronski macrumors 6502

Please. Because I'm sure you can speak for the employees that work hard to review and fix errors. Apple isn't a single entity.

14. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

A lot of my friends that have MMS capability never use it because it always "varies" from phone to phone when it comes to the quality of the multimedia attached. Hence why e-mail is a way better route to go.

If you want to show someone what you just saw, just take a picture and email as an attachment.

15. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I don't have any problems with either one of my white 3G phones. They work perfectly as Apple promised, and I have no need for MMS.