Complete Guide To Getting Paid iPhone Apps For FREE!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sammmu, Aug 25, 2010.

1. sammmu macrumors newbie

Hey MR members.

I have just read a good post at one of my fav blogs.

Here it is:
    http://www.geekzu.com/paid-apps-free/

And, here is the excerpt of the post:

Hope you like my share.

:apple::rolleyes::apple:

PS: In no way, I'm associated with the site or the author.

2. qckslvrsiete macrumors regular

Nice post -- wasn't aware of any of those sites or apps. Your title is a little misleading though, as this really just amounts to getting free apps for free as soon as they become free, not getting currently paid apps for free, which is a big distinction. Would-be pirates are gonna see your title and get disappointed while they click on your link, while the self-righteous unofficial forum police may see your title and lecture you on screwing over developers and how bad a person you are for stealing apps because they see your title and don't bother reading the article.

3. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

More than half of the apps I've gotten for free over the past year were from Macrumors by using the promo codes that devs post in these forums.

The ones I paid for were apps that had no promo codes such as GPS or other somewhat expensive apps that would never have been offered with a code.

4. samcraig macrumors P6

I hope you post reviews or at the very least - post when you've used a code. One of my forum pet peeves are people who grab a promo code and don't post in the thread saying "xxxxxx taken" ;)

5. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

or give the courtesy to leave a review(good or bad) in itunes since the dev did kidnly give it to them, they could take a second to review it good or bad

6. sammmu thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh. Sorry if that was misleading. Sorry for that!

7. sammmu thread starter macrumors newbie

+1 on that. It's only our reviews that "make" or "break" anything!