Complete iPhone 4 UIImages

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lorax3, Aug 7, 2010.

1. lorax3 macrumors regular

lorax3

2. vlug macrumors 6502

For those that don't want to download something random, what is this please? :D

3. lorax3 thread starter macrumors regular

lorax3

It is the iPhone 4 UIImages. Up until now these we all hidden in .artwork files. So now you can take these files, edit them and theme your iPhone 4 as you wish.

All we had before was the lower res files for 3G/3GS, these are the high res icons for the retina display. It includes all the icons that were not in springboard.app, like items in the status bar etc

4. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

Is there a utility to recompress the images once we have edited them?

S-

5. lorax3 thread starter macrumors regular

lorax3

iPhone-shop worked in the past, not sure if it has been updated to deal with iPhone 4.artwork stuff.

If it is not, you can use these in Winterboard placing them Your theme/UIImages

6. THE dAY macrumors 6502

Hey thanks for the link, really appreciate it!

Should come in very handy!

7. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Oh HELL yes! Thanks so much for the link! I've been fiddling around with trying to do this myself for the past several days; now I can quit banging my head against the wall. :D

8. ipad3g macrumors member

Can someone explain how or what this file would be used for? I learned how to use SSH but was just wondering where all the icons are in this file. Also once you find the icons and make changes to them how to you use them in the iphone 4? Do you have to SSH and if you do, where would you put them?