Complete My Season???

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by AeroBar, Apr 9, 2012.

1. AeroBar macrumors 6502a

Hello,

I can't find a section for iTunes so I figured this must be it.

A few years back I bought the first 14 episodes of Season One of Fringe - individually.

Only episodes 10 to 14 were HD and later I got the pilot in HD as a free download.

If I buy the remaining six episodes it will cost me $17.94, but the "Complete My Season" offer is $27.12.

I was wondering if this difference in the cost might mean that if I use the "Complete My Season" instead of buying individually, that the HD versions of episodes 2 to 9 might be included.

I then saw that there is an $11.19 Complete My Season offer on The Clone Wars Season One and since I have already bought the whole in SD, I figured that it too might be an offer for the HD versions.

However, I am not certain because I own the first half of Clone Wars Season Two in SD and the second in HD, and yet the Complete My Season offer is only on the SD versions.

Does anybody know if any of this right?

Cheers.

2. distemp macrumors regular

I would guess that you're right about the HD episodes. I bought an SD episode awhile back before they sold HD files and I would have to pay again to get the HD version.

3. AeroBar thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted

Thanks for the quick response, distemp.

I tried to answer straight away, but the forum was not accepting my password for some reason and yesterday was hectic.

I don't quite follow what you mean - you seem to be agreeing that the offer includes upgrading to HD but in the next sentence you say the opposite.

Perhaps I should clarify that the TV shows I am referring to were all bought prior to HD being available on iTunes TV Shows.

Is it safe to assume that the offer is allowing me to upgrade?